Basic Mode vs Secure Mode
LZ wallet makes it possible to transfer value anywhere and it allows you to be in control of your money. Whether you're new to crypto or an experienced LZ Wallet's user, we offer something for everyone - find out which mode is right for you
Basic mode offers a streamlined interface that focuses on simplicity, speed, and ease-of-use. The basic mode makes it easy and convenient for users to use the wallet without requiring a passcode and fingerprint biometrics.
Basic mode is the default mode when you log in to LZ Wallet.
Basic mode is a perfect choice for crypto novices, first-time LZ Wallet users, and users who just need the basics.
Designed to be completely impenetrable to malicious attacks, LZ Wallet and its infrastructure ensure that it is never connected to the Internet, nor connected directly to an online device, maintaining the most secure asset protection while providing a user-friendly interface.
Secure mode enhances the wallet's security by requiring users to enter a passcode or fingerprint biometrics when performing any important steps (e.g. sending/confirming transactions...).
To activate Secure Mode for the first time, you create your own password.
Of course, the best way to figure out which mode is right for you is to try it for yourself. You can switch anytime between Basic Mode and Secure Mode to get a clean, modern look or go with the classic interface you know and love.
- 1.On the Wallet tab, you can see that you are in Basic Mode
2. Click on Secure to switch to Secure Mode
3. You will be asked if you want to switch to Secure Mode. Click on Continue
4. On the Secure Mode Welcome page, you can choose Create a new wallet or Already have a wallet or Cloud Key Backup to start your Secure Mode
5. Follow these steps and you are in Secure Mode now! Your wallet is protected.